Florida And Puerto Rico-Based Attorneys Facilitating Applications For Investor And Talent Visas
At DMR, we assist qualified non-U.S. citizens in their applications for investor and talent visas. Our strong reputation for complex, sophisticated immigration law and our dual office locations in Florida and Puerto Rico help us stand out among immigration law firms in the region.
With multiple combined decades of experience, our lawyers are in demand among leaders in multiple industries and fields of knowledge throughout Latin America and other parts of the world. We welcome the opportunity to explain to people from abroad how we can facilitate their immigration processes.
About The Visas And Their Requirements
Below are some of the visas for which our clients, who are investors and people of substantial talent, turn to us for help. They rely on us when coming to the U.S. to engage in trade in technology and other qualifying fields. Will one of the following suit your immigration needs?
- E-1 treaty trader visas for essential employees of such enterprises
- E-2 treaty investor visas for principal investors and essential employees
- E-3 specialty occupation visas for citizens of treaty countries
- EB-5 immigrant investor visas for creators of new commercial enterprises that will create jobs
- EB-2 employment-based, second preference visa if you are a member of the professions holding an advanced degree or its equivalent, or a person who has exceptional ability
Many clients with such visas expand the U.S. economy by investing in and developing substantial enterprises in international banking, insurance, transportation and tourism, to name a few examples. Our knowledgeable immigration law team smooths the way for them to move on with their plans in a timely manner.
Contact Our Miami Or San Juan Immigration Law Office
Our immigration law practice is proud to serve major artists and their support professionals, as well as athletes, business leaders and academics at the highest levels of their fields. Clients also include lesser-known individuals with qualifying proficiencies and achievements.
To consult with us on any investor or talent-based immigration pathway, Call our Florida office at 305-564-9334 or our Puerto Rico office at 787-331-9970 or send an email message for a prompt response.