Charged With A Weapons Violation In Florida Or Puerto Rico? Contact DMR Law.
Allegations of federal weapons offenses, including gun violations, are serious charges that can result in years in prison. Convictions for weapons violations or criminal charges such as assault that are aggravated by the alleged use of guns can be extraordinarily harsh. Especially when there are accusations of gang activity, it is essential to get timely, aggressive defense counsel as soon as possible.
DMR is a criminal defense firm with many noteworthy accomplishments in criminal defense. Clients of our firm have the opportunity to work with highly experienced defense attorneys with reputations in Florida and Puerto Rico. Our defense attorneys advocate for against federal weapons offenses and federal gun charges. Attorney Maria A. Dominguez-Victoriano has more than 30 years of experience in criminal law. She is a former federal prosecutor who has much valuable advice to offer our weapons violations defense clients.
Ask For Our Effective Lawyers’ Advice If You Have Been Charged
We are ready to build a strong case in your defense if you have been accused of any of the following:
- Stolen a gun as part of gang activity
- Used a gun while committing an offense as a violent offender or drug trafficker
- Possessing a firearm despite your status as a convicted felon or drug user
- Committing three violent felonies or serious drug trafficking offenses while in possession of a firearm
- Carrying a firearm while committing a violent or drug trafficking crime
- Robbing at least two federally insured financial institutions or commercial businesses that affect interstate commerce while possessing a firearm
- As a juvenile possessing of a handgun or handgun ammunition
In robbery and assault cases, the use of a shotgun or assault weapon adds years or decades to sentences. Mandatory and enhanced punishments for firearms violations are sometimes used as leverage to gain plea bargains and cooperation from alleged violent crime offenders.
We Will Fight For Your Freedom And Future
With an experienced weapons violation defense team in Florida and Puerto Rico, DMR is a strong choice for defendants in either jurisdiction or both.