Bilingual, Dual-Officed Immigration Law Firm In Miami And San Juan
With a long legacy of recognition in immigration law practice in Florida and Puerto Rico, DMR stands out for reasons such as our attorneys’:
- Years of experience
- Bilingual capabilities
- Offices in two prime population centers
- Readiness to handle complex, sophisticated immigration cases, such as the pursuit of talent-based visas
Some have said that our law firm is like a bridge between North America and Latin America. However, our immigration clients come from other parts of the world, as well. We assist individuals seeking immigration solutions for themselves, family members and employees.
Areas Of Immigration Law That We Handle
DMR provides immigration law services for people and companies in Florida and Puerto Rico. Our team of attorneys focuses on a select set of investor visas and talent/extraordinary ability visas. We may even refer inquirers to other immigration law firms for applications for family visas, asylum and similar basic immigration cases.
Our immigration law attorneys assist clients with visa applications for the following visas and immigration categories:
- EB-1 visas – Employment-based Immigration for individuals with extraordinary ability, including outstanding professors and researchers or multinational managers and executives
- EB-2 visas – Employment-based visas available to non-U.S. citizens who possess advanced degrees or exceptional ability in their fields
- EB-5 – Immigrant investor program visas
- E-2 – Treaty investor visas
- L-1 – Visas for intracompany transfers, managers or executives
- O-1 – Visas for individuals of extraordinary ability
- P-1 – Athletes and entertainment groups
Talent-based visa clients of DMR include record labels, artist management companies and individual big-name artists working to acquire visas for themselves or their teams. Our firm is recognized as a high-end resource for handling immigration needs for noteworthy musicians, entertainers and celebrities in general.